Monday, February 26, 2007

we are going to a concert on Friday!


We couldn't say anything until now, but we are taking my sister Sue to the Engage Youth Mission Fest in Toronto on Friday. She is a big fan of Rebecca St.James and has been wanting to go to almost 3 concerts, but it has never worked out. Paul & I surprised her with a ticket and told her we would take her. Paul was able to take off work and this will be an early birthday gift for Sue and she will do some babysitting for us too. It should be fun. I am guessing it will be loud, since we have VIP seating (close to the front) and there are lots of singers there including Rebecca's brothers Joel & Luke. We are looking forward to it and Sue is very excited. I don't think she will sleep much at all until the event!

9 comments:

Sue D. said...

I am soooooo excited! I am counting down the days. Yes it will probably be very loud. You guys are very brave!

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! Hope you all have a great time! :0)

Matt and Julianna said...

Oh, I'm so jealous, it's been so many years since I've been to a good concert. That was a cute video of Seth singing and dancing, did he learns all those moves from his momma? :)

Taunya said...

I saw that on the website you sent me. that is so exciting! the only concert I've been to was Steve Green and the Point of Grace one with you ladies. I hope see POG again in May (in London this time)
have a blast!

Household of Faith said...

No, Julianna, he didn't learn the moves from me. We were watching Joel & Luke singing on their video on line. The whole time Seth was watching them. I'm definitely not a dancing momma!

Anonymous said...

You guys will have a blast at the concert. Maybe you could swallow some earplugs for the little babe:) I went to a Josh Groban concert last nite and it was very loud! So hopefully you have enough sound barrier in your belly for the little one.
Danielle

Sue D. said...

Hey Danielle I just learned today in my Living and Working with Children class that music helps the babies development and is good for babies (even in the womb). But I guess it all depends on how loud it is!

sandra said...

thats right sue, it does help their development, but in this case i think the baby will probably be jumping (not just developing) around and dancing like his or her big brother! hehe

have fun :)

Amanda said...

that's exciting! i haven't been to a concert since i was a kid! have a great time :)