Not much is happening around here. We are all better from colds and Seth's ear infection is gone too. So I guess now the baby can come, since we all are healthy!! Only 14 more days to go! I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions in the evening for the last few weeks. So I will see what is happening when I go to my OB appointment tomorrow. We are so ready for this little one. We pre-admitted last Thursday at the hospital. So he or she can come at any time. I hope to have a picture taken on me tomorrow and will compare with how I looked when I was pregnant with Seth. I will post again tomorrow.
A Time for Everything
8 months ago
1 comment:
Hey, I can't wait to see those pics ;) I think you are definately smaller than with Seth.
Post a Comment