Saturday, April 21, 2007

do they look alike??

This is Seth at about 2 1/2 weeks old. Now Seth was almost 3 lbs bigger than Ethan is though.

Ethan at just over 2 weeks. We tried to take some comparison pictures to see if they look alike. Many people think Ethan looks like Seth, but I don't know. I think he looks more like my side of the family or some of my cousins on my Mom's side.

thought I would post this one too, since he looks so cute!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think they look anything alike!! Ethan definately looks like your side of the family!
Hope everything is continuing to go well over at your place!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Hey! Well, I can see a lil bit of similarity, but definately more similarity to mom's side. I can't believe how cute he looks! It's been like a week since I've seen him. Man I miss those kids.

sandra said...

i agree with stacey, ethan and seth don't look alike at all! they're are both soo cute tho! thanx for the card by the way! have fun enjoying the great weather we're having!

Mel said...

Hi,
They definately look like brothers but Ethan is much more like your side of the family. Seth is a mini Paul. Ethan looks like your brother. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Ethan doesn't look like Seth at all. He is definitley a VanDolder! They are both very cute though:)
Dani

Anonymous said...

I don't think they look alike either - the only similarities I see are the outfit, the background, and the pose! Ethan definitely looks more like your side of the family.

Jennifer said...

I think it is so funny how people can see such different things in the same faces. I think that Seth looks so much like your side of the family and Ethan looks more Wesetendorpy (is that a word). Still both are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Just me again:) I was looking at the pictures again and I think the only similarities is their chin and jawline.
Dani

Matt and Julianna said...

He's so cute, just a wee thing, I had the same thing with Aaralyn and Melody, Aaralyn gained so much more weight than Melody, and all along has been much bigger.