Monday, July 23, 2007

baby fun

My cousin Micah & his wife Beth and their baby girl Micayla visited my parents last weekend and we were able to visit them too. Here are Micayla & Ethan together. They are just a little over 1 month apart.



exersaucer fun! Ethan loves his exersaucer.


look at those eyes!


Seth wanted a picture too and here he is with his usual goofy grin!

5 comments:

Sue D. said...

Awww Micayla was so cute. I love the pic of Ethan's eyes and his happy smile in the exersaucer, so cute. Also, Seth is hilarious when he gives those goofy smiles !

Amanda said...

wow, Ethan is getting so big!!!! what cuties you have!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to be able to see Micah, Beth and Micayla even for the short time I had with them. Ethan and Micayla sure look pretty cute together:-)
And Ethan with his 'eagle eyes' just like his mom:-P
Love the picture of Seth and his goofy smile! He sure loves having his picture taken.
Dani

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Love the goofy grin...it resembles one we get around her often ;o) A boy thing??

The eye picture of Ethan is priceless. I have one of Savannah. Makes it look like someone dumped an icecube in his diaper ;o)

Matt and Julianna said...

He looks so big sitting in the exersaucer!