We just got back from another trip to our trailer. Seth, Ethan & myself were sick with a cold virus, but despite that we still had a very nice time. The weather was beautiful and we were able to swim and go for boat rides. My parents & sisters were there and Michelle & Danielle joined us for the weekend as well.
This friend decided to join us in bed the first night we were there. When we went to bed the first night we heard some noises, like chewing on wood or something. Paul reassured me that if it was a mouse, it would be more afraid of us then we are of it. So, Paul went to sleep and I was awake for 1/2 hour or so and I heard more noises. I woke Paul up and he checked it out, but we found nothing. At 6:30 in the morning, Paul wakes me up saying that something bit his arm, and then a minute later his leg. I lifted up the sheets and found a mouse in our bed. Yuck! We both jumped out of that bed so fast. Then we found it sitting on our couch just staring at us. So Paul's theory of them being more afraid of us went out the window. I know that I did not sleep very well for a few nights. But we did set out traps and caught 1 mouse and a mole. Hopefully that won't happen again!
Captain Seth navigating the boat
hmmm . . . which way should I go?
here are some more beautiful pictures while on the boat ride
We are back home for about 2 weeks and will go to the trailer one more time for 2 weeks and then we will close it for the season. It is amazing how fast the summer is going. Before we know it summer will be over and fall will be here. Time keeps moving on.

10 comments:
Nice pictures! you are a good photographer!! I love the pontoon boat- it's gorgeous!!
Looks like you all had a great time, despite your colds..
Hopefully, when you go up next time, you'll all be feeling great!
Thanks for the compliment, although Paul was the one to take the pictures this time.
eeewwwww Jenn that is very gross!!! i can't imagine being BIT BY A MOUSE!!! how sick!! now i will be even more afraid of mice - how in the world will i cope at Tamarack in a few weeks??? eeeeeewwww!!
lol, that was quite the funny incident with the mouse ! I love the pics of Seth (he looks like such a great driver), and those scenic pictures are fantastic :D We sure did have some great times.
Glad to hear you're back. Sounds like a fun time other than the critters! Yuck. Nice boat!
Oh sorry- then paul is a good photographer! haha sorry, not trying to put you down! You have great pictures when u take them :)
What handsome captains:0) Both pop and Seth!
Too bad Paul got a little nibble from a mouse:-P
I can't wait to go one more time before next year.
Dani
I can't believe the mouse bit him!!! Now I will be more afraid of mice.
Oh that is so gross! I'm glad it was Paul and not you though! :0)
Paul must be able to take lots of holidays to be able to go to the trailer 3 times in one summer - wow, I'm jealous! We're lucky to get away for one week in the summer.
Great pictures! And I love the pictures of your boys in your newest post - Ethan is so adorable with his big smiles.
Post a Comment