Paul took Seth to the fire station this past Friday. Seth had a blast checking out the trucks. He has been walking around the house wanting to fight fires pretty much every day since being there.
A Time for Everything
8 months ago
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10
Paul took Seth to the fire station this past Friday. Seth had a blast checking out the trucks. He has been walking around the house wanting to fight fires pretty much every day since being there.
6 comments:
I just love the pictures! Both of the boys seem to get cuter every day!
Awww nice pic of the three of you, and both boys are sooo cute !
I can't get over how big Ethan is already! They grow up so fast!
Nice picture of you with your boys! And I love the picture of Ethan with his new teeth - what a handsome little guy!
Good picture of you and the boys. How exciting for Seth to go to the fire station. I bet he had a blast!!! I love Ethan's smile and showing off the new tiny little teeth he has;) I just love how dark his eyes are too!!
Handsome little fellas you've got there=0)
Dani
Looks like you had a great summer at the trailer (with the exception of the mouse eh?)
Love the pictures of Seth at the Fire Station...did you go to the old or new one? Did they let you tour or just hop right on. The new one lets you wash the trucks sometimes ;o)
Ethan has the best eyes and his teeth are so cute. You can see them there. And excellent pic of you and the boys
Post a Comment