Even I went with Paul for a nice canoe ride. It is amazing what kind of nature you see while in a canoe!
our family pictures
Dad & Paul both celebrated their birthdays at the trailer. God has blessed them both with another birthday. We enjoyed our last time at the trailer. We had excellent weather and a great time swimming, canoeing and just relaxing. It was a little sad since we had to close it for the season. But we are looking forward to going again next year!
4 comments:
Glad to hear you had a nice time at the trailer! Good to have you back again! I love the family pictures of you and Paul with the boys - they're beautiful! Happy birthday to your Dad and Paul too. Hey Paul, the goatee looks good :0)
That sure was fun times :D The best vacation yet ! And the pics are awesome. Ethan has such a cute, cute smile :D
Great family pictures. Happy Birthday Paul. I hope you had a great day with the family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!! :)
Post a Comment