Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10
Monday, December 03, 2007
hide & seek
I had to post this! My apologies to all the non-hab fans out there. They are cute though, aren't they?
Ethan playing hide & seek with Seth under Ethan's crib
found him
here we are!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those pics are definately cute. I must not have been to your house for quite some time ! -The first pic, that must be your new couch and I haven't even seen it yet. I will have to come during Christmas break and spend some quality time with you guys !
6 comments:
Those pics are definately cute. I must not have been to your house for quite some time ! -The first pic, that must be your new couch and I haven't even seen it yet. I will have to come during Christmas break and spend some quality time with you guys !
That's so cute that they play so well together!
haha aw I love the pics :)!
Your boys are getting cuter every day, and they look like they get along great!!!
now i know who my kids can't hang out with - GO LEAFS!!!!! - uhmmmmm maybe this year?
gerald
Great pictures! Love the hide and seek - maybe they are looking for a winning team ;o) Go wings!
Your boys are growing up so quickly...they're so cute!
It makes it easy when they start playing more together eh? Well, except when the big one accidently hurts the little one ;)
Post a Comment