Saturday, June 07, 2008

driving fire truck & more rope rescue

I have not taken any pictures yet, but we have been receiving them from a teacher and fellow classmates. So sorry about the order of the pictures. But at least this gives you an idea of what Paul is involved in. He will be doing live burns for the next 2 weeks so when the boys & I go to watch, I will take pictures and post them.


the driving course where all the guys practiced driving the trucks


a job well done!



here is a few more of rope rescue from the 5 storey building. Looks a little scary to me!


going down ...

& down

made it to the bottom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow those rope rescue's sure do look scary. Paul looks like he is doing very well. Good job Paul, I can't wait till you guys are home !