Monday, November 17, 2008

fall fun

Fall is here and we have been busy. We went apple picking a few weeks ago as a family. It was fun. The kids enjoyed it and I was able to make applesauce, which we really enjoy! :0)



Ethan ate that apple the whole time. It took him awhile to eat it, but he enjoyed every bite!




my big helpers (they did most of the picking since I took the pictures)


We went to celebrate my Grandma's birthday last week Saturday. We had a nice visit (even though she does not talk that much). We haven't seen her for a year. So we enjoyed being there. She was excited to see the boys. Her face lit up when she saw them.

Grandma and Tante Sue (her sister who comes yearly for a visit)


We had a hat party. Seth found some straw hats and almost all of us were wearing them for the party.


we did live in Texas for 3 months, so I guess he could be a cowboy?!


Last week we had some beautiful weather and I took some pics of the boys in our backyard. They had fun playing outside. This is my favourite one of Seth.



this is my favourite one of Ethan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Grandma! I didn't know she had a sister still!! Glad you were able to join her in celebration of her birthday, it looked fun!
God Bless,
Beth (DeWaal)