
Seth is going to a birthday party on Saturday and he is supposed to dress up in a fairy tale costume. We borrowed this cosutme from a friend. It looks so cute on him and he is very excited when he gets to walk around being Captain Hook!

We do not really have anything new going on in our household right now. We have our tree up and the house decorated for Christmas. Which reminds me that I should get some pictures of the kids by the tree. We have our first family gathering this coming Saturday. Then school Christmas program, the JK Christmas program, Church program, Sunday School program....the fun only begins. :0) We are looking forward to all the get togethers and programs. A wonderful reminder of God's gift to us, the gift us His Son.
3 comments:
Awww, what a handsome little Captain Hook=o) I love his costume! It's fabulous!!! Who did you borrow it from?
That is an adorable costume - he's going to have so much fun! What a great idea.
Seth looks soo cute with the costumer :) Looks like he will have a blast. And I like Ethan's pic too. Such cute nephews I have ;)
Post a Comment