Thursday, September 03, 2009

Needing to catch up

Sorry everyone for the lack of posting. I guess we have just been busy with trying to get into a routine around here, plus we were at the trailer for a little while for our last vacation there. And I haven't really taken many pictures worth posting lately. I will take pictures of the inside of our home soon, the ones at the very end will have to do of our backyard for now.

The kids having lots of fun in the kiddie pool



oh did I say little kids? or big kid too? :0) Who says kiddie pools are for little kids?!

especially this 35 year old kid at heart!


Whenever Ethan sees the camera, he always says "cheese" which means, "take a picture of me, please"

On August 30th, Paul turned 35. We are thankful to God for him and for all he does for us. We are blessed!

Our back yard, not huge, but fenced in and nice for the kids to play safely

Our shed that we bought before we moved. Paul had to put it together.


Our deck that comes right off the kitchen/dining area. It is nice to have a place to sit and relax as well as share a meal as a family. More pictures of the inside coming soon......

We have had a very busy summer with packing, moving and getting settled and add a vacation or 2 to our trailer as well. It was busy but fun. It is hard to believe that school starts in less that 1 week. Seth is ready for Senior Kindergarten. He has his backpack, lunch kit, new indoor and outdoor shoes. And he had a hair cut as well. So he is ready for the big day on Wednesday. It will be nice to get back into a routine once again.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy belated Birthday Paul! You are really getting up there eh?!? Hettie is 35 next saturday (I'm picking her up from the airport on Sunday - she's been in Africa for the last 7 months doing some nursing work on a ship out there).

Hope you're all settled. Can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Anonymous said...

Happy 35th Paul!!!
Your backyard and deck look really nice!
Lauren is very excited to go to school next week too. Are you going to the opening assembly on Tuesday morning? I took Josh when he was in SK, and it wasn't his day that day... he was very sad when we had to go home after the assembly! I'll be there this year, because I'm there anyways.

Theresa said...

Hi Jen - I just wanted to say what a great playlist you have here! I listened to it all morning as I cleaned the house.
It's also nice to keep up on the happenings around your place! Mike talks to Paul, but we don't seem to see each other often - we should get together sometime soon!

theresa