Thursday, December 03, 2009

things from October & November (considering I never did a post in November)

I am sorry for the lack of postings. I guess I have forgotten about some of the pictures that we have taken in the past and didn't bother posting. We were sick in the beginning of November for close to 2 weeks and I have been busy with the school Dinner & Auction event. So that makes for a busy November. But now it's December and we have our home decorated for Christmas, the gifts purchased and wrapped etc. So hopefully I will do better this month with blog postings!! Here are some pictures to enjoy!











not hurting each other, just loving each other!

spider man and our habs fan

2 comments:

MVD said...

You little men are so cute Jen, and getting SO big!
Hope your enjoying the Christmas season, and your first Christmas season in your new home!

Sue DW said...

Very cute :)