Sorry to all you blog checkers about not posting lately. We haven't taken many pictures lately so nothing too blog worthy to post about. We are doing better here. The diclectin is working for me but I was sick with a nasty cold/cough which turned into a virus which then turned into an infection. I am on antibiotics and hoping that this will make me feel healthy and well once again. Then maybe I will have more energy with the pregnancy, considering I am now in my second trimester. :) I had my first prenatal appointment this past Wednesday, but wasn't able to hear the babies heartbeat quite yet. I have another appointment in another 4 weeks and then will have another ultrasound scheduled shortly after. We hope to find out what we are having this time. Kind of exciting, since with both the boys we were surprised. Although, just hours before Ethan was born, my labour and delivery nurse looked at my file and then kept saying "he". So she gave the surprise away. We figured this time we would find out anyways, if the baby is cooperating for it. Paul and the boys are doing well and have all been a great help with keeping the house, groceries, collecting garbage etc, when I haven't been able to do those things. Nothing too new or exciting happening right now. Hope you all are doing well. I will keep posting, just need to start taking more pictures to give some blog worthy posts. That will happen when I get a little more energy back!
No comments:
Post a Comment