Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Ultrasound results
And it is a GIRL!
Now we can buy dresses, and clothes in pink and purple! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you guys go out and buy pink right after your ultrasound?? I remember finding out Tanner was a boy and I went shopping right away!! How exciting for you :) What do Seth and Ethan think?
I did go shopping right after and get a few things, plus I looked through some girl things I had sitting around here and organized through some things. It is fun to look for girl things! The boys are excited! Ethan kept saying even before we found out that he wanted a sister. And Seth is pretty happy he is getting a sister. (I am assuming that it is Stacey posting the Annonymous comment? It think you are the only ones I know that have a Tanner) :)
2 comments:
Did you guys go out and buy pink right after your ultrasound?? I remember finding out Tanner was a boy and I went shopping right away!! How exciting for you :) What do Seth and Ethan think?
I did go shopping right after and get a few things, plus I looked through some girl things I had sitting around here and organized through some things. It is fun to look for girl things! The boys are excited! Ethan kept saying even before we found out that he wanted a sister. And Seth is pretty happy he is getting a sister.
(I am assuming that it is Stacey posting the Annonymous comment? It think you are the only ones I know that have a Tanner) :)
Post a Comment