Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 more months to go!!

2 more months until baby's due date!! (or 9 weeks, I go by weeks since it seems to be easier to keep track). We are getting excited to meet our baby. The weeks are going by so quickly. Now that Ethan is out of his old room, we will be getting the baby room ready. It will probably be a couple more weeks until the crib is set up and things are organized. I hope to take pictures when it is done. Until then...here are some belly pictures. I have grown quite a bit since the last picture, the baby is definitely growing bigger and I sometimes feel like I am stretched to the max (and I still have 2 more months to go!). I wonder how big I will be in the end. I seem to be carrying more out front this time. Things are continuing to go well with the pregnancy. I am feeling fine, a bit more tired, and I do feel some extra pressure but other than that, I have nothing to complain about. I have my first appointment to see my OB in 3 weeks. Oh how the weeks fly by! Soon we'll be holding our sweet baby in our arms!
the boys with their pregnant mama :)

31 weeks along

I thought this picture was cute of Paul & Seth

3 comments:

Sue DW said...

You look beautiful Jenny !!!
And that is a cute pic of you and the boys as well as Seth and Paul.

Jen said...

That's a great picture of you and the boys. Two more months - I always start to get antsy around this time... it's so close! Looking forward to meeting your little girl :)

Christine said...

Hello!

You probably don't know me, but I am friends with Maria and Jer Bout....and stumbled on your blog through someone else from my church (Vineland FRC)....
I actually went to Dordt with your husband, Paul....and just couldn't resist saying a big "HI!"
So...please pass on my kindest regards to Paul from Christine Valk (nee VanHooydonk). If he is wondering....I married a man from New Zealand. I lived there for 7 years, and now moved back to the Niagara Region in 2002. We have six children. Jacob (12), Macayla (11), Justin (9), Kadin (9- yes twins!), Levi (5) and Gideon (2).
May the Lord bless you with your newest arrival!
Take care. Christine