Friday, June 04, 2010

Spring Flowers

Since we moved into our home in the summer last year, we missed out on seeing all the flowers bloom in our yard in the springtime. There were tulips and daffodils earlier, but I never ended up getting a picture of them. I do not know what any of these flowers are, I am definitely not a gardener. My dear hubby is the one who waters all the plants inside and out, weeds them and takes care of them. I just enjoy looking at them. :) And our boys enjoy picking them (which they are not supposed to do). Here are some pictures of some of the pretty flowers that are blooming around us.






These are flowers in a tree we have. I don't know what kind it is though.

And of course, whenever I have the camera out, Ethan almost always asks me to take his picture. And is ready, waiting with a smile and saying "cheese". (Seth missed out on a picture since he was playing by the fence with the neighbour)

My dear husband, spending some time outside, enjoying the beautiful day and studying. He has a test coming up this week.

2 comments:

Sue DW said...

Haha the flowers make me laugh- I remember Seth telling me "Even adults cannot touch the flowers- no one can- Daddy said so". Hehe.

Lisa Beth W. said...

Very nice flowers, Jen! Wish I could come see them--I love gardening.:)