Thursday, July 15, 2010

sprinkler fun!

The boys had fun this afternoon cooling off with the sprinkler. Seth thought it would be a fun idea to put it by the swings and cool off while swinging away!





And this is a view of my belly. It is what I see when I look down at the ground. I can't even see my feet anymore! Having a belly out front this time really makes it hard for taking care of my feet (grooming and putting nail polish on). Oh well, it won't last forever! :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

That is SUCH a cool pic of your belly!!!! I need to do that. So funny!!!!

Household of Faith said...

I actually copied the idea from MckMama. Saw it on her blog once. Was a little hard to do though. :)

Jen said...

:) the belly picture makes me smile - I remember trying to paint my toe nails the night before I was going to be enduced with Jacob - so I was 8 days over.... it was not worth all the trouble ;)

Trish said...

:) What a great belly shot!! Take care and I hope and pray that your delivery goes well and the baby is born healthy!

Danielle said...

Love the belly picture=o) I honestly thot it was a balloon when I first saw it;o)