I have 2 more weeks to go until due date! The time seems to be passing by quickly. I went to the OB this morning and she gave the OK for me to go on vacation to our trailer. She is sending me with copies of my records for the "just in case" while we are gone. Not that I am anticipating going into labour when on vacation though. I was over with the boys and more than likely will again. Other than being tired, and not sleeping as great, plus being a bit more emotional, things are going well with baby and me. My belly keeps growing and she is running out of room inside me. :) I see the OB 2 days before my due date, and then we will see how things are going then. Hope you all have a great week! I will be busy with getting the house tidied and packing for vacation in the next couple of days for our vacation to the trailer. We are all excited to go again. It should be fun and hopefully uneventful (in the baby department that is). :)
A Time for Everything
8 months ago
1 comment:
Hope you have a nice vacation and that the time passes quickly! I'm getting weepy too! Fun being a preggo lady eh! :O)
Post a Comment