Hard to believe that our baby girl is 1 month old already. It is already October. The month of September just flew by. Chloe is doing really well. She is eating good, I think she is gaining (although we shall find out when she sees the doctor on Tuesday), she is going 4-5 hour stretches at night. She is a big time spitter though! I have to do lots of laundry for her since she goes through so many bibs and receiving blankets. Sometime I just change her into an outfit within minutes, have to change her again since she spit up. Thankful for plenty of clothing for her! Overall she is a happy and content baby. She adores her brothers and has been giving them lots of smiles and listen to their voices. She gives daddy and mommy a few smiles too, but more to her brothers. :) As for the rest of us...Paul is back to work after being off for some time. It was so nice to have him home for awhile to help out with the boys, to give me extra chances to nap and get back to feeling more like myself after giving birth. So thankful for a helpful husband!!Seth has completed 1 month of school already. His first week of school was a bit rough, but into the second week, things got better. Now we just drop him off and he doesn't even turn around and look back at us!
We are still working on potty training with Ethan. It is proving to be quite challenging. We know that he is able to hold his bladder. I don't know if he is just being stubborn, or it hasn't totally clicked with him yet. I think part of the problem is us not being consistent enough either. It will come, we are sure of it. As long as he is trained before going to JK next year September, we are all good!
And for me, things are going pretty good. I am getting sleep at nights. Sometimes not as much as I would like, but it will pass. :) This past week, we have been getting into a bit more of a routine. And I have been back to doing my cardio kickboxing workouts! I just love to be able to get back to working out again. I did workout throughout most of my pregnancy, taking a break at the end and a few weeks after having Chloe. Chloe has been more smiley and has been making more noises/"talking" to us. She is such a little blessing to our lives.
Well, that is all for now! I have a crying baby who needs to be fed. Hope you all are doing well! Enjoy your weekend!
1 comment:
Nice update! Glad to hear Chloe is letting you get some sleep!
Post a Comment