Here are some pictures from last week. Seth had a PD day for 2 days so he spent a bit of time doing his favourite thing....

playing the
wii


Ethan had fun playing with "special
lego" which gets taken out only every so often


this little girl is so happy and so very smiley!

Ethan being a big helper and keeping his little sister content

Will Chloe suck her thumb (like her mommy did when she was a baby)?? Time will tell, I do see her trying to find her thumb sometimes and this is what I saw one afternoon when she was napping.

A good friend of mine was telling me how easy it was to make bows from fabric and since I don't have fabric, I thought about looking into ribbon bows. I found a tutorial on line and made some for Chloe. I bought the headbands and made them a bit smaller. 4 bows are larger and work with the bigger headbands. The 3 smaller bows will go with smaller bands I bought. It was bit tedious to try to glue things and then do a bit of sewing but it was worth it and she looks cute wearing them!

Since it was a PD day on Thursday and Friday last week, we took the boys and their cousins Joel and Tim to Adventures on Wonderland. They had a blast for the afternoon!


Seth and his cousin Tim
The boys had a blast with their cousins. Afterwards we went to McDonald's for ice cream and we had people looking at us...probably thinking we had 5 kids. We even had a mom ask us if we home schooled. Kind of funny. Although we didn't have a chance to explain since when we said no, she walked off. It was a good day and we all had lots of fun!
Stay tuned.....Chloe's 2 month photo shoot coming up soon! :)
2 comments:
Your girlie is growing so fast! I love her head of hair! We need a picture of her wearing her adorable bows! :-)
Chloe is so cute!! I love that she is sucking her thumb! Cute bows too!
Post a Comment