Monday, March 07, 2011

Just some random pictures

Seth had career day at school...I think it was in January?? I can't remember. But he wanted to be a captain. So here is Captain Seth of the Titanic. He is totally into the Titanic and brings home books from the school library almost each week. And if it's not Titanic books, then it is World War books or airplanes/jets, historical stuff.
Captain Seth at your service

Pretending that he is on a ship and he has his helper (or maybe the correct term is ship mate?) with him

notice the missing tooth on Seth, Daddy helped get the tooth out (pushed it back) and in the process he ended up swallowing it without him knowing. Kind of funny. The "tooth fairy" still came anyways. :) As of now, he has the other tooth beside it very loose and he won't let us help him get it out. I wonder why? ;)

One of Ethan's past times, playing Treehouse computer games

We went to the Children's Museum on Friday since the school had a PD day. The boys had a blast. The girl in the above picture with Seth we don't know who she is. She kept saying to Seth that he was her husband and he had to go off and work since they were very poor. It was kind of cute and Seth being the good little guy that he is, played along with her. When we had to leave her told her he was going off on business for a week. And she was all good with that.

Our astronauts


Our 3 blessings

And I couldn't resist this sweet picture of Chloe in her winter hat

1 comment:

Sue DW said...

Awwww .... Love the pics. Glad you guys had fun at the Children's Museum :o) I think Seth would make an excellent Captain!