I enjoyed my mother's day being spoiled by my children and my hubby! All I asked for was for my kids to behave and be on their best behaviour and they did that and more! :) Made my day for sure. I love the homemade kind of gifts...or the school made kind. They are special and each year I treasure them!
I am a very blessed Mom. I love my children that God has given me and pray that I am doing a good job in raising them in the fear and knowledge of Him. It's not always easy being a mom. Some days are hard and stressful but I am given strength each day.
Something exciting happened! I just happened to put my name in a draw on a blog that I follow, not even thinking that I would win anything. I never win anything, so why would I this time. But I did anyways, and found out on Monday, that I was one of the winners!! I am receiving 2 flower clips in the mail sometime soon from Shabbylane Boutique. How fun is that! It sure made my day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment