We had a fabulous march break. My dear hubby was home for the week and that was so much fun to have him around!! The week went by very quickly with lots of things to do...like swimming at the YMCA, playing outside, going for walks and bike rides, going to the park, having some family over for a night, Seth went to 2 birthday parties, we celebrated my Mom's birthday as well. Paul and I were able to go on a one night getaway, just the 2 of us! It was about time since we haven't left Chloe yet and she's 1 1/2 years old already! We really enjoyed the beautiful weather we were blessed with! The week went by so fast. It was really enjoyable to relax and sleep in and just enjoy lots of family time!
I should really say "don't ask" but maybe I should explain lol
They were getting ready to go to the YMCA to swim and this is how I found Ethan after he got into his bathing suit and was waiting to go. Only Ethan that's for sure!
Chloe was a little fussy a couple nights so the one night I took her out of bed and she enjoyed some snuggles and snacks with daddy!
Her crazy bed head in the morning!
Ethan learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels and he was pretty excited about it! He's growing up for sure. Next week he turns 5. Crazy how the time goes!Seth had some fun trying to build something out back. He was trying to make a boat and was using tape to put it together, but he was able to use Paul's hammer and nails and enjoyed every minute of it!
Hope you all had a great March break and enjoyed the beautiful weather!
1 comment:
Chloe is soo cute! And I love the underwear picture lol
Post a Comment