Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Back 2 School

Routine came again quickly the day after labour day when the boys went Back 2 School. They were both very excited and looked forward to the school year, which really makes it easier for parents, more like this mom ;) to send them off again. Talk to me about it in 2 years when Chloe goes. I'm thinking I'll be sitting at the opening program with a box of kleenex and tears rolling down my face.
As the tradition is, we eat breakfast, brush teeth and then head outside at the front to take a picture with backpacks on. These turned out nice. I had to include Chloe in it too since she was crying while inside with Paul. I thought I was organized that first morning with everything laid out and ready to go, and we got into the car and Paul reminded me I hadn't packed their lunches. I'm glad we figured that out before we left. :) 
 




 Mr. Ethan ready to take on a year in SK
 Mr. Seth ready to take on a year of Grade 3 and is totally excited that he has Mr. V. as his teacher this year!

 love this one of the 3 of them!
And I promised a goofy picture at the end

1 comment:

Taunya said...

Ethan is Mr. Cool in his picture :) fun shots!