Friday, December 08, 2006

Let it snow . . .

Well, not really, but kids sure enjoy it! Seth saw the snow this morning when he woke up and wanted to go outside. So after breakfast, he was bundled up and went out with Daddy.

Seth & Daddy, getting ready to clear out the drive way.

Here's the big helper, shoveling the driveway.

Cleaning off the car. We sure have lots of snow here and our road is not high priority on the list so we are one of the last ones to get cleaned. Doesn't look like we will be going out any time soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I love the pictures. Looks like Seth had an awesome time. Enjoy the snow:)

Household of Faith said...

Thanks Sue! You enjoy the weather too. I heard you didn't go to school today, so have a good day at home!

Sylvia said...

I can't believe how much snow we got! Cailyn is outside "helping" Gerald too.

Mel said...

GOOD JOB SETH!!

Anonymous said...

Jenn how did you hear I didn't have school. I didn't even know school was cancelled until the afternoon!

Household of Faith said...

I have my ways! Ha ha! No actually I had called mom at work and she told me.

Trish said...

What country do you live in??? It is warm and green here!!!!

Household of Faith said...

I know. crazy eh?! St.Thomas got hit pretty hard. We received the after effects of the storm that hit London, ON. But over the last couple of days, the snow has melted and it is warm and green here too!