Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10
That is too cute :) He looks hilarious. I can't believe he actually danced for 1 minute without going somewhere else! Amazing and sooooo cute.
How do you adjust the time on your blog ?
Haha, does Seth EVER stop moving?! Cute video!
Yikes!! He's quite the rocker! Very funny.
wow, he's sure bust'n a move. that is so funny! I want that CD? what's it called? I don't know who he's influenced by though? tell us.
Hey Taun, Seth is influenced by Auntie Sue. She is in love with Rebecca St.James and these are her brothers Joel & Luke. Not sure if they have a CD out yet? I can find out from Sue. Seth is watching the video on the computer and singing along.
what a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is too cute :) He looks hilarious. I can't believe he actually danced for 1 minute without going somewhere else! Amazing and sooooo cute.
How do you adjust the time on your blog ?
Haha, does Seth EVER stop moving?! Cute video!
Yikes!! He's quite the rocker! Very funny.
wow, he's sure bust'n a move. that is so funny! I want that CD? what's it called? I don't know who he's influenced by though? tell us.
Hey Taun, Seth is influenced by Auntie Sue. She is in love with Rebecca St.James and these are her brothers Joel & Luke. Not sure if they have a CD out yet? I can find out from Sue. Seth is watching the video on the computer and singing along.
what a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment