The count down is on. We are anxious to meet this little one and look forward to April 3rd. I see my OB for the first time tomorrow. She will look after me and the baby in the next 6 weeks or until delivery time.
A Time for Everything
8 months ago
7 comments:
that's a good picture of you! hope the weeks go fast for you.
Woohoo! 6 weeks goes by pretty fast - just think, 6 weeks ago was already in the new year. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
you look so good!! very happy!! those six weeks will just fly by, next thing you know, the baby will be 6 weeks old!!! enjoy these last few weeks!
I can't wait till these 6 weeks are up :) I miss holding a baby and can't wait till I can hold my little new niece or nephew. Make sure you let me know how the appointment with your OB went.
6 more weeks - how exciting!!! I can't wait to hear your name and meet your little one.
Looking good there Jen! March 11, sunday evening works out well for us. I'll mark it on my calendar.
Can't wait till that little baby is here! It will be so exciting.
Dani
Post a Comment