Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Our Valentines Day

We decided not to make a big deal with Valentines Day this year, so instead we had a nice family candle light dinner. I made parmasean chicken, cheesie potatoes, stuffing & beans. And for dessert we had grapes and chocolates. It was fun & Seth enjoyed it, since this was his first candle light dinner.

The table with all the fixings.

7 comments:

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

That looks so nice! And what a great idea.

Sylvia said...

That's a really good idea - makes me hungry looking at it too ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww that's so fun! I should've been there, lol (j\k) It looks really nice though.

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks like a good dinner:)
Dani

Amanda said...

aww, that's so cute!!! that's a really good idea! the food look yummy too!!!

Matt and Julianna said...

It looks cozy! I was lazy and didn't feel like cooking so we went out to Montanas for the all-you-can-eat ribs.

Anonymous said...

That looks so pretty and sounds so delicious! I'm glad you had a nice day!