Thursday, February 08, 2007

This is for you Danielle!

I gave Seth a haircut today & Auntie Dani came over and said he looked so cute and that I should take a picture of him. So I did and this is for you Danielle!

7 comments:

Taunya said...

handsome dude!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic. Someday you should let his hair grow longer-not really long- but just to see what he looks like. He looks very cute in the pic :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jennifer!!!
He looks very cute. I loved his haircut and the outfit he was wearing. It made his eyes look fiercely blue!
Love Auntie Dani

Sylvia said...

Very cute. I like the pictures of Seth in Paul's boots and gloves....it's cute when kids dress up in their dad's clothes

Matt and Julianna said...

He looks like a real combo of the two of you i think!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Seth! I always cut Josh's and Tim's hair too - guys need haircuts so often that it would get too expensive to go to a salon every time.

Anonymous said...

He has such a cute smile!! Its quite contagious as I can't help but smile at your blog! Hope you're feeling well these days Jennifer.

Trish :)