Wednesday, March 21, 2007

comparing pregnancies


Here are 2 pics of me. The one on the left is my current pregnancy, just 1 week and 6 days until due date. The one on the right is how big I was with Seth just days before his birth. So far, everything is well. Just waiting for this baby to come. I had my OB appointment and all looks good. The baby is ready & in the right position, someone just has to tell him or her to come out!

10 comments:

Sue D. said...

Hey you look really pretty in the current picture (not that you don't in the other one, lol) Glad things are well. I can't wait to see this lil person :)

Anonymous said...

Looking good pregnant mama! You are not puffy with this one like you were with Seth. The current picture is a fabulous picture of you:)
Dani

Anonymous said...

Looking good Jennifer! :0) You don't look as big this time. Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Matt and Julianna said...

Looking good, you definitely look smaller.

Katie V said...

Wow you look great! We're praying that everything goes well for you and the baby!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

You're looking good - not much longer now :o) Can't wait to meet your little one and hear the name.

Sylvia said...

Look good. Definitely smaller.

Anonymous said...

Jenn - you look great! Can't wait to hear the news! Seth must be getting pretty excited too!!
Stacey

Taunya said...

you don't look as puffy this time -maybe that means it's a girl? although I got bloated with both. lol look'n good Jenn!

Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen said...

You look awesome! I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks to go!! Boy or Girl we'll just pray that he or she is healthy!!