Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

It was my Mom's birthday yesterday. So some of the family got together for pizza and cake at their place. Jay was not there since he is in Mississippi on a Word & Deed mission trip, helping with the work from Hurricane Katrina. And Danielle was working. We had a nice time celebrating her birthday.

We thank God for you Mom! And are thankful for all you do. You are a wonderful mother & grandmother! And we love you lots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday party for ma! I was sad that I wasn't able to be there too:)
Dani

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Belated Happy Birthday Marg! I did think about you on my Mom's birthday, but since you don't have your own blog, I couldn't leave a message there :-). We'll see how often you read Jenn's blog :-).

Hope your birthday was lots of fun!

Hugs, Jacqui