Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
my working men!
I came downstairs and found Seth & Daddy working on our basement bathroom. Seth told me that they were "working men". I thought it was cute and took a picture. Whenever Paul is working on home renos, Seth is right there with his tools and ready to help along!
It's adorable when kids imitate their dads. Sometimes it takes Henry twice as long to get something done but it's so worth it to make them feel like a part of it!! Stacey
Jannyne-we are working on a shower and sink style bathroom. Because we have septic we decided not to put in a toilet since it was lots of work and costly. We plan on updating our main floor bathroom once this room is finished. Slow progress, but it is coming along!
Hi Julianna. Not sure how Seth will be when the new baby comes. I think he will be ok, but he has had our attention for more than 3 years. We will see. He loves spending time with Paul, so when the baby comes, Paul will spend extra time with him.
10 comments:
That's so cute. Cailyn likes to "help" daddy too. Good to have 2 "working men" in the house ;)
It's adorable when kids imitate their dads. Sometimes it takes Henry twice as long to get something done but it's so worth it to make them feel like a part of it!!
Stacey
That's way too cute! I love seeing him be such a big help. Hopefully he will be a big help to you to when the babe comes:)
Dani
Awww that is sooooo cute. Wonder what he'll be when he is older? Love the pic :)
I think I need to borrow a working man ;o) It is so awesome that Seth gets to help - such a precious time
That's so cute - must be a boy thing! I didn't know you guys were doing bathroom renovations - very exciting!
aw that is such a cute pic! Seth is such a cute little guy!
Jannyne-we are working on a shower and sink style bathroom. Because we have septic we decided not to put in a toilet since it was lots of work and costly. We plan on updating our main floor bathroom once this room is finished. Slow progress, but it is coming along!
That's fun that he's already working with his Dad....do you think he's going to be jealous of the attention the new baby is going to get??
Hi Julianna. Not sure how Seth will be when the new baby comes. I think he will be ok, but he has had our attention for more than 3 years. We will see. He loves spending time with Paul, so when the baby comes, Paul will spend extra time with him.
Post a Comment