Friday, March 23, 2007

a new addition to the family

Some of you may be thinking that our little one arrived, but not yet. Soon I hope! But the addition to the family is Danielle's new puppy named Squeakers. She bought him today and he is so adorable. She brought him over so Seth, Paul & I could see him. Seth was a little scared at first, but warmed up just before they had to go. This little puppy is already attached to Danielle. He's a cutie!
little Squeakers



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! What kind of dog is he? He looks like he stays fairly small?

Anonymous said...

That's so fun to see my little puppy on your blog! Ma, Pop and Pooper all thought he was adorable. I love him to pieces already too:) It was funny because at ma and pop's, I brought something to the car and he did the same thing he did at your house when I walked away. He tried to see where I was and wanted to come with me but he was on the couch with ma:) He loves to follow me everywhere.
To answer your question Sylvia, he is a Shih-Poo. A mix between shi-tu and poodle. He won't get too much bigger height and length wise. And he will weigh anywhere from 10-15lbs full grown.
Thanx for posting the pics Jenn! And I can't wait for Seth to come and play with him:)
Danielle

Mel said...

Very cute Danielle! Love the name!

Anonymous said...

He's sooo cute. It was hilarious to see mom and dad's reaction. Cuz I already knew about it the day before. It was hilarious !!!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Danielle, your dog is adorable!!!! I love it. Makes me want to get a dog ;o)