Wednesday, April 11, 2007

6 days old

little feet

little hands

wide awake & alert

I think we are getting his days and nights straight. Ethan is almost 1 week already. He is such a good baby and we are so happy with him. It is definitely busier around our home, but it is all worth it!

11 comments:

Katie V said...

Aww those are some beautiful pics of him! He's adorable! Congratulations again!

Mel said...

What a sweetie! How's Seth?

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! Glad to hear you're settling in well. Love seeing new pics!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally put new pictures of my little peanut on the blog:)
Love,
Dani
P.S. See you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

What an absolute doll. He's soooo tiny and cute. I miss him so much !!! Glad your nights are getting better. Hopefully you can get a picture with both Seth and Ethan.

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

I love the pictures you posted. It is often hard to get great pictures of hands and feet without being blurry.

Sylvia said...

He's so cute. Very good pictures of hands and feet. I forgot to do Jared's hand in our hands.

Taunya said...

glad things are going smoother this time around Jenn. Second babies are usually easier - cause we're prepared for the worse, unlike the first time when we think everything will happen naturally. praying for you and your boys.

Amanda said...

aw, he is so cute!!!! i love the little feet! i agree with taunya, the 2nd seems to go over a lot smoother. glad he's adjusting well, how's seth adjusting?

Matt and Julianna said...

Glad to hear things are going well. He looks so angelic in that last picture!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! :0) He looks different than Seth to me - more like Jenn, I think. He's definitely a boy though! :0) I love your pictures of the hands and feet. Hope you're adjusting ok to having two kids... you'll get your first test when you have to go out in public with them both by yourself! Going from one to two was a bigger adjustment for me than from two to three... although going out with three is a bit more challenging.