Monday, April 16, 2007

finally!

Finally, we were able to get a picture of Seth holding Ethan. He has given Ethan lots of hugs and kisses, but has not wanted to hold him. But last night he did for the first time. He looks like a proud brother! I think Seth had high expectations of a sibling that would play with him, not eat, sleep and cry. But soon enough Ethan will grow up and be able to play with him.
So far, we are doing pretty good around here. Ethan is feeding well and sleeping longer throughout the night. I only have to feed him one time throughout the night, which is great for us to catch up on our sleep. We are thankful for this little bundle of joy. He is such a blessing and a very good baby.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... that's sooo cute. It's about time eh? Love the picture and I love those kids :)

Katie V said...

That is the sweetest picture!
You have 2 of the world's sweetest and cutest boys!!

Anonymous said...

Seth looks very proud. He probably won't be able to get enough of him now!! I remember after Tanner held Riley for the first time, he would pick her up ALL the time - when I wasn't looking. He was proud and thought he was helping - it was pretty scary! Your boys look adorable - glad to hear he's a good sleeper for you!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

He looks so proud! Glad he finally decided to hold Ethan so you could get a picture. Before you know it they will be playing together.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy when Seth finally decided to hold Ethan! I asked him just before he went to bed if he wanted to hold him, and he surprised me by saying, "Yes please." He did a fabulous job too:) And he looks so proud. I love his smile.
Danielle

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of Seth and Ethan!! Seth looks so happy holding him. Glad to hear you only have to get up once at night!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Seth looks just thrilled! :0)

Mel said...

Way to go Seth! Can you imagine the shock it must be to kids when they get a sibbling! Glad to see them together...like Stacey said, Seth will be wanting to hold him all the time now and thinking he's big enough to do it on his own. :o)

MVD said...

Thats so cute!
By the way... LOVE the choice of name!!!
:-)

Stephen, Janet, Aidan and Noah VanMaanen said...

Glad to hear that things are going well, hopefully he will sleep through the night soon:0)