Tuesday, April 03, 2007

last pregnancy post????

This is my pregnant belly at 40 weeks along. Hopefully this will be my last week pregnant. My due date was today, and so far nothing. We will see what happens. Next time I do post though, we will be announcing the arrival of our little one. So keep checking in on us!

12 comments:

Sylvia said...

You look great (if that makes you feel any better). I've heard peppermint tea can induce contractions....if you get desperate.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're looking good :) Can't wait!

Katie V said...

You look great for being 40 weeks! Hopefully, the baby will hurry up so we can all meet he or she!!
We're praying for you :)

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Can't wait to see the newest addition!

Anonymous said...

You look great Jenn! I'll be checking in - can't wait to hear the news. Hope everything goes smoothly (and quickly :o)
Stacey

Laura said...

Wishing you a smooth and quick labour and delivery! I hope that everything goes well!

Matt and Julianna said...

Bring on the castor oil! :) It worked for me with Aaralyn although I advise taking it in the morning rather than the afternoon so you don't labour all night...that's what happened with me.

Jennifer said...

Hi Jennifer,
Rachel played volley ball the day before she went into labour... that seemed to set things off and she was 2 weeks early. I can't wait to hear about your new little one!

Mel said...

Hope all goes well Jen. Can't wait to meet the little bundle! You love great!

Mel said...

OH BOY! I meant 'look great'. Please forgive me!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the big news! I'll keep checking your blog. And I'll give you a call when I hear the news to get some meals organized for you guys. Hope everything goes well with the labour/delivery. Take care of yourself!

MVD said...

Can't wait to hear the news of your little girl/boy??!!
Hope everything is going good, and that baby decides that tonight is the night:-)