Thursday, April 05, 2007

Some More Pics of Ethan...


A cute picture taken by "Papa"


Proud Grandma showing off her newest grandson :)

5 comments:

Matt and Julianna said...

Congrats!!! That's so fun that Seth will have a little brother to play with. I never saw pictures of Seth but I think Ethan looks quite different from how he looks now.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud to be his auntie! He looks quite different from Seth in person. Ma looks pretty proud:) We now just have to get pop on there too!
Dani

Brian said...

Congradulations!!!

Thats awesome news! I'll give you a shout soon... see how things are doing! I miss you guys!

Gefeliceteerd, groetjes,
Brian!

Katie V said...

Aww those are some sweet pictures, he looks like a super sweet baby!

Holly said...

Hi Paul and Jen,

Wow--congratulations! What a blessing to have another healthy son. Seth must be so excited! We'd love to see you guys again--it's been a very long time (I think the last time was when we were all dressed up as "retirees" at Eric's B-day party, and I can honestly say you guys are looking so much younger!) We pray that the Lord will give you abundant joy, as well as strength!, in raising your little boys to fear him.