Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians 6:10
Thursday, July 12, 2007
our baby is 3 months old
Ethan was 3 months old last week Thursday. The last month has gone by quickly and it is amazing at how fast he is growing up. He is a happy baby and full of smiles. He is getting in a routine, feeding every 4 hours or so and is eating rice cereal before bed which allows him to sleep longer. And that is a wonderful thing!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is soooo cute, and he is such a happy baby ! I can't believe all the smiles he gives :)
Can't believe how fast t ime is going! He is a cutie (I'm sure you already knew that though). I ment to tell you on Sunday that you are looking really good!!!
8 comments:
He is soooo cute, and he is such a happy baby ! I can't believe all the smiles he gives :)
awww! what a cute baby! :D
Those are great vacation pictures! The family picture at the end turned out really nice. Looks like you had a great time!
Nice vacation pictures. Ethan looks so much bigger. He's a cutie (Seth is too)
Wow time goes by so fast!! He is an adorable baby!!
Can't believe how fast t ime is going! He is a cutie (I'm sure you already knew that though).
I ment to tell you on Sunday that you are looking really good!!!
How fun it is to watch them grow up. Although it's way too quick, it's still so fun:-) He sure is a cute little peanut!
Danielle
He is pretty cute, definitely taking after his mom's side....haha just joking!
Post a Comment