Thursday, July 26, 2007

Storybook Gardens

We went to Storybook Gardens on Tuesday. Someone from Paul's work gave us a one day family pass so we took the opportunity of going. It was fun. We went last year, but Seth was a little too young to enjoy everything. But this year he loved pretty much everything, except he didn't want to go in the splash pad.

hickory dickory dock . . .

Daddy, Seth & Humpty Dumpty

Our smiley baby Ethan, even he enjoyed himself. He only slept for 15-20 minutes while we were there because he wanted to see what was going on!

the seals


check out all the animals there:








the little church, it's actually very cute

Seth enjoying the slides & rocks



here's the little guy who was supposed to be sleeping!

and at the end Daddy & Seth went on the train

What a fun day and a great time for us to spend as a family!

8 comments:

Sarah by the Sea said...

i remember going there when sandra, heidi and i were really little! it was so much fun :o) i'm glad seth had a blast!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! We've never been there yet, but it looks like our kids would love it too. Do you know how much it costed? I know you got a free pass, but did you check the prices anyways?

Anonymous said...

WOW ! Looks like Seth had a blast, and Ethan makes me smile (his cute little smiles, sooo adorable). Glad you guys had a great family filled day, those are always fun :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun day for everyone! And the weather was good too:-) I can't believe Seth wouldn't go in the splash pad. What a silly boy;-) And silly peanut, smiling away when he's supposed to be sleeping;-)
Dani

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

What great pictures and I understnad abou tthe splashpad...he'll eventually like it.

Looks like they have added some stuff or some is fixed up. We are hoping to go once this summer. I just wanted to check out the prices too.

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Just checked the prices becasue we were going to go next week I think

General Admission
Adult $7.50
Senior $6.50
Child (2 -17) $5.00
Infant (2 & Under) Free
*Family $23.00
*Family - up to two adults and two children living in one residence

I just called and 2 kids is really true glad Savannah is only 2 :o)(due to demographics...blah,blah blah...city council approved...blah blah)

Matt and Julianna said...

I think that is ridiculous a family is only two kids!!! anyways, after that vent :), it looks like lots of fun, we should definitely go with the girls.

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I"ve never been there before but I've heard good things from everyone who has gone. Maybe we'll go in a couple of years when Tristan and Hannah can appreciate it more.