Thursday, August 09, 2007

our growing boys

brotherly love

Seth teaching Ethan at a young age how to play cars

he'd rather eat it than play with it!


Our smiley and very happy 4 month old baby. He's growing up so fast. He is very content and is laughing & squealing lots these days. He had his 4 month check-up and immunizations and is 14 lbs, 9 oz and 25 1/2 inches in length. Not so little anymore. He is a very healthy baby and we are thankful for that.

Here's Seth in a bear costume. It's not ours but he wanted to try it on. Seth looked so cute in it, auntie Dani couldn't resist taking a picture. It was so hot that day, but the kids still dressed up in the costumes. Seth continues to grow physically, mentally and spiritually. It is so amazing how fast kids grow up and how smart they are. He is a special little boy.

Seth the bear

our smiley little "Effie" as Seth calls him & that has become our nickname for him

4 comments:

Katie V said...

Aww I love those pictures of your boys! They sure are cuties!
Ethan is such a smiley little guy!!
I love Seth in the bear costume. Kids sure love playing dress up!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are soooo cute :D I love the pics so much.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing how much the boys love each other! What a blessing. Effie's smile always brings a smile to my face. How could it not=0)
Seth sure looks like a sweet, cuddly bear=0)
Dani

Jennifer said...

The kids are growing so fast! I'm sure that you have a lot of fun with them.