Friday, October 26, 2007

5 years of marriage

God has blessed Paul & I with 5 years of marriage today.
I am so thankful for the husband that I have and look forward to many more years with him!


Our wedding text:

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8a

"Love suffers long and is kind; does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."

8 comments:

Katie V said...

Congratulations!!
I love your wedding text! That is my favourite bible passage!
Hope you have a great, relaxing and fun day!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Paul and Jennifer from the Orangeville part of the Westendorp clan!!

Matt and Julianna said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad we were there to see the day.

Anonymous said...

Wow! 5 years. Congrats :D May God bless you with many more years to come.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! It doesn't seem like that long ago! May the Lord bless you with many more years to grow in love with Him and eachother.

Sylvia said...

congratulations! may you have many more

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! We just celebrated 40 years on Oct.6

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Happy belated anniversary! Wishing you many more.