Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10
Wow... is all I can say, lol. There quite hilariously funny, thats for sure !
Too funny=0)I wonder when pop will see that he made his crazy-side début;)I think that's the best way the gloves could've been used:PDani
hahaha those are too funny
that's really cute!
I think they should wear them to church on sunday :)
Oh my! And he can pull off a dignified house visitation too! How funny. We just had house visitation and now I see your blog...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow... is all I can say, lol. There quite hilariously funny, thats for sure !
Too funny=0)
I wonder when pop will see that he made his crazy-side début;)
I think that's the best way the gloves could've been used:P
Dani
hahaha those are too funny
that's really cute!
I think they should wear them to church on sunday :)
Oh my! And he can pull off a dignified house visitation too! How funny. We just had house visitation and now I see your blog...
Post a Comment