Thursday, November 29, 2007

time to post!

I have been a little behind on posting on here. We have not taken many pictures lately, so that would be why. During the Christmas and holiday season, I am sure we will have more.

I always love pictures of the kids together. Here Ethan is doing his famous "bum in the air" thing. It's kind of cute!

Seth will be 4 years old in a little over 1 month. He is growing up so fast and it is hard to believe what this coming year will bring for him. He'll be starting Sunday school in January and be starting regular school in the fall. Wow, it seems like yesterday he was that little baby in my arms and now he is a big boy.

Ethan is almost 8 months. He doesn't do too much but in the last week or so he has started "crawling". I consider it crawling because he gets where he wants to go, but it is not on his hands and knees. He kind of pushes off with his feet and slides forward. I guess he has been doing this for a little while, because I would put him on the floor to play and next thing I knew he was in a totally different position. He's growing up so fast too. Starting to say "da da", "ma ma" (usually when he is sad or upset) and "ba ba". It's too cute!

Ethan doing his famous "bum in the air". I think he is trying to position himself to sit down, but when he puts his bum down, he doesn't know what to do with his hands. He will catch on soon enough I am sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. They are so cute ! In the first pic Ethan looks like he is literally ready to get up and start walking, and Seth looks sooo much older in these pics. Wow there growing too fast !

Household of Faith said...

I didn't even think of it, but you are right, Ethan does look like he's ready to stand and walk. Not at that stage yet! Thankfully! :0)

Noordam's Blog said...

Hi Jen - I agree - it goes way too fast. I am always torn between wanting to watch them reach those exciting milestones and wanting them to stay little forever!! It's so fun to watch each other's children grow up too - who knows what kind of friendships will develop between all these kids some day - it's great!

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to watch the kids reach new milestones! Hard to believe Seth is almost 4 - it really doesn't seem that long ago that he was born. People are right, time does seem to go faster the older you get. Ethan looks adorable in that last picture - he's such a happy little guy. He was definitely getting around in the nursery on Sunday. Time to start baby-proofing again!