Thanks for the pictures! Ethan looks so big alreay. He seems to have learned to babble more too. I hadn't heard him talk quite so much until yesterday when you phoned=o) I love that Seth was just sitting there listening to the Christian Radio Station. That's awesome. They both look really happy=o) Anywho, thanks again. Love you guys=o)
they're so handsome, your little boys :)...glad you are settling well in Texas!! wow, what fun!! so nice you can all be together there, instead of sending Paul off for 3 months!! its like a 3 month vacation, sort of :) except for the school i guess. Wish him well in his studies, i'm sure he'll pass everything with flying colours!! Hopefully you can adjust as well as the boys are, Jenn - is there a good church there that you are attending? keep us updated - God bless!!
Thats really nice that you can get radio stations that Seth likes! I hope all is going good for you guys out there! How is Pauls schooling going? What are you doing during the day? Talk soon.
4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! Ethan looks so big alreay. He seems to have learned to babble more too. I hadn't heard him talk quite so much until yesterday when you phoned=o) I love that Seth was just sitting there listening to the Christian Radio Station. That's awesome. They both look really happy=o)
Anywho, thanks again. Love you guys=o)
they're so handsome, your little boys :)...glad you are settling well in Texas!! wow, what fun!! so nice you can all be together there, instead of sending Paul off for 3 months!! its like a 3 month vacation, sort of :) except for the school i guess. Wish him well in his studies, i'm sure he'll pass everything with flying colours!! Hopefully you can adjust as well as the boys are, Jenn - is there a good church there that you are attending? keep us updated - God bless!!
That was a nice post :D Thanks ! They are sooo cute. Glad things are going well :D
Thats really nice that you can get radio stations that Seth likes!
I hope all is going good for you guys out there! How is Pauls schooling going? What are you doing during the day?
Talk soon.
Post a Comment