
We are Texas-bound bright and early tomorrow morning! We are excited about going and taking on this adventure! It will be a busy time for Paul with school and his studies, but it is wonderful that we can be together as a family. We have 24+ hours to get there, so it will long days of driving with 2 kids. We will keep up with our blog to stay in touch! We would appreciate your prayers as we travel and as we adjust to living there for the 3 months. More than likely my next post will be pictures from our travels or of Texas!
3 comments:
I miss you guys already. I even missed you all when you were here ! I am sure it will go by fast though. I will be praying for you guys-all the best :D
I miss you guys so much already! It seems like it will take forever, but I know it will fly by. Can't wait to see you guys on webcam=o)
Love you all, and am praying all things go well for you while you're away!!!
Love,
Dani
Hey Jenn:
Didn't get a chance to say good-bye to you before you left! Great to see you'll still be updating your blog...I'll come by for updates.
Hope you had a good trip and that you will have a great time there!
Hugs, Jacqui VMS
Post a Comment