Here is a video of Paul's group putting out the fire. They did an excellent job & wonderful team work! We're proud of you Paul!
A Time for Everything
8 months ago
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10
4 comments:
I have to say that fires looks scary. Good job to the guys !
How come they didn't do anything? They all just stood there
they were holding the hoses and spraying the fire. As the fire went down, they'd move in closer. I would have had to take a 10 minute video if I wanted see it all.
Oh, hehe, I didn't even realize they were spraying the fire. I thot they were just standing there looking at it waiting for direction to do something. Apparently I didn't watch very closely=P
Post a Comment