Sorry that I do not have any pictures to post. I hopefully will after this weekend. We are heading off to the trailer! yay! for about 5 days. Paul worked some overtime this past weekend (on his weekend off) in order to get this weekend off. We are all excited and happy. Although Paul will have to study for some of the time, we should still get in some swimming, boating and family time. My family will be there as well which makes for extra fun .... game nights and fun snack foods, celebrating Paul & Dad's birthdays. Can you tell we are excited! We have only been at the trailer for 1 weekend so far this summer. Also, it is hard to believe that in 1 week Seth will be starting Junior Kindergarten. He will be going every Tuesday & Thursday. He is growing up so fast. I think about 4 1/2 years ago when he was a baby and now he will be off to school. I know that I will have some tears when we drop him off on the first day. But he will enjoy it and we know that it will be so good for him. Plus, Mrs. Baker is a wonderful teacher and I am sure he will learn so much from her. Here is a conversation that I had with Seth the other day:
Mommy: "Seth, are you going to miss me when you are school?"
Seth: "No"
Mommy: "Why not?"
Seth: "Because you will be picking me up at the end of the day"
(I thought this was cute and wanted to share it with you all) Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this weekend! And hopefully I will post some pictures next week. :0)
2 comments:
Yes I can't wait till I am up at the trailer ! First time this year and we will most likely all be there ! What fun. And yes sooo cute what Seth said-it is hard to believe he is heading off to school!
I love what Seth said! Too cute=0) If only we thot like kids some days, eh? Life would be a lot simpler!
Can't wait to see you guys at the trailer! Should be interesting with all of us and 2 dogs=0)
Post a Comment