Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Seth's first day of school

Seth had his first day of JK today. The morning did not start off well especially since Seth is not a morning person, so we had to rush off to school. We were not late though. There were no tears shed (I thought I would have cried) and he was so excited that he walked in the room and didn't even say good bye to us. We had to go in and give him a kiss and say bye. He had so much fun today! He came home and showed me his crafts, library book and when I asked, he told me all about his day. I am so happy for him and look forward to many days of learning & growing. He is going to be the happy helper on Thursday, since I am going to volunteer for the morning. Should be lots of fun! I am looking forward to it. We had a good day today. The house was rather quiet with Seth gone. Ethan had 2 naps and Paul was studying. I had time to organize and tidy up. We were excited to see Seth when he got home!

all ready to go and super excited too!


daddy picked up Seth from school today with this bike trailer that we picked up at a garage sale while on vacation. He had a blast on the ride home!


giving the thumb's up for a great day at school

showing off his hat that he made in school. Paul told me that when he saw Seth, he was the only kid wearing his hat. He wanted to wear it to bed tonight as well.

I have pics from our vacation. Will post them soon ..... so keep checking in on us! :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-my lil nephew isn't so lil anymore. He looks so cute all ready for his first day. Congrats Seth for having a great day. I am so proud of him and happy for him !

Danielle said...

Seth looks so handsome for his first day! I have to admit that just looking at the first picture with his backpack on made me cry. I can't believe he's so grown up already! I'm very happy to hear he had such a fun day=0)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a big day for you guys! I'm glad it went so well and that Seth was so grown-up and so excited about it. :) What a big boy he is now! And so adorable. :)