Thursday, September 11, 2008

our vacation

As promised ...... pics of our time at the trailer. And it was filled with much fun. Papa, Grandma, Jay & Kate, Danielle, Sue and the dogs were all there. We had nice weather and did some swimming, boating, walks to the corner store, and game nights.

Seth had a chance to drive the boat and Ethan wanted a turn too. Here he is-Captain Ethan!



Ethan loved it!

and so did Seth!


Papa & Grandma took us on a trail for a short hike. It was short-lived due to the mosquitos eating both Paul & Seth!

here Seth is asking Grandma if this was a rescue boat .....

.... and sure enough, we found 2 guys in a boat whose motor died on them, so we had to tow their boat back to where their cottage was. Seth was pretty excited that Papa's boat was a rescue boat!

Paul & I enjoying the ride!

am I a cool dude or what?

the birthday boys! (or should I say men!)

enjoying pizza in the park



the whole gang! What a wonderful time we all had. We are thankful for family and the chance to be able to spend a little time together once again. God has blessed us with the love of family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! I miss the trailer, hopefully next year we can all be up there more often. It was so nice to have at least one time though. Lots of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! So nice that you could spend time with the whole family - glad you had a good time!

Danielle said...

I just realized I never commented on this post yet. Oops! I have so much fun that weekend. Nothing like having at least one full weekend with the whole family together=0)
I really miss it rite now! It must look fabulous with all the tree colors.